Saturday, December 6, 2008





We had a wonderful Thanksgiving in AL this year. We thouroughly enjoyed playing on the beach with the boys and visiting with Papa and Bama. It's amazing to me how quickly my boys are growing up!

After we stuffed our bellies with food we walked down to the water. I knew better than to try to tell my two water babies that we couldn't swim because we didn't have swim suits...that would have been a battle i would have certainly lost. So I didn't set any rules and just photographed the fun. Joshua was the first to fall in the water and get completly drenched and Toby quickly followed with a "sympathy" fall. "I didn't want Joshua to feel badly that he fell," Toby explained.

It was a great get away with my boys. I always enjoy thanksgiving and the time set aside to be THANKFUL.

No comments: