Thursday, February 4, 2010

deep breathing

I am trying to be productive during the wait. Working out helps...but i don't generally "want" to do it... Listening to good music REALLY helps me. Reading is pretty good too...writing a little helps...but i don't feel much like talking about it. It's kinda weird but talking makes me walk down paths of worry. I find myself talking through possible solutions to problems we don't have yet...like how to get into DRC without going through SA during the World Cup or what if he doesn't sleep orwhat if he doesn't prefer babyGAP and wants a sweatshirt with cartoon characters on it?--kidding. Seriously, i don't need to borrow worries at this point. It's something that i am learning...a habit i am kicking to the curb!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Girl...I can't think of anything more amazing that you travelling through SA during the World Cup! We were in Germany for it 4 years ago and it is like the UN with sports added in! So exciting...